We are opening a new residential treatment center in April 2020 that will serve women 18+ who have experienced trauma. We focus our center on helping clients through their journey to healthy recovery combing groups, individual therapy, family therapy, EMDR and more.
- Prepares large quantities of a variety of food including meats, fish, poultry, gravies, cereals, soups, vegetables and other foods. Uses various methods of cooking and seasoning and adheres to proper preparations methods. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Minimum two (2) years prior experience in successfully managing and/or quantity food production experience in commercial, military, or institutional setting or an equivalent combination of work experience and training required.
- Must be able to communicate to all personnel the minimum production/service requirements of the job.
- Cooks food as directed in the agreed upon menu plan for the facility food service operation. Ensures recipes are extended to the facility population requirements. Maintains accurate production records.
- Responsible for preparation scheduling and the quality assurance of all foods and supplies.
- Ensures the sanitation and safety program is actively practiced in all areas of the department.